Tuesday 8 June 2010

Prototype: More Photos of the Inquisitor's Greatcoat


The Inquisitor's Greatcoat is made from a very thick wool-linen blend and lined in bright red stretch silk. It's very warm. It has two collars and features the brass Aquila buttons. It and its design sketch appeared in this post not so long ago, where it is worn by a woman several sizes too small.

For reasons of certain items needing to be in the post as soon as possible, I was scrambling around for models this morning and this lovely gentleman had time on his hands to stand in various outfits in the garden (nothing fancy, we did wonder about wandering down to the ruined chapel, but apathy overtook us).

The rather fine cravat is the model's own. He remarked that it was only a "cheating" one since it had a loop in it to make it easier to tie.

The past few days have been hectic, to say the least, and this weekend was a lesson in how despite being hideously under-prepared and badly packed and still a smudge ill, I am still capable of having one of the best events ever at Maelstrom. (Though I am rather looking forward to the coming weeks when I can sit down and write that novel I'm supposed to do before the heat death of the universe.) Most of the fears I alluded to concerning kit I was handing over to their new owners appear to be unfounded (not entirely, but I digress), and I did manage to forget the camera, so unfortunately there no photos.

The Inquisitor's Greatcoat is available from Character Kit for the prototype price of £130.

More photos under the cut.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...